We are just starting the looking process for hotels in Rome portion of trip in September. We were going to try and get Marriott points but they said some tennis match going on so no go......Do you have recommendation for us in an area not too far away from the POI that we will be seeing. Thank you
Please help with hotel near Spanish Steps
- 1 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 6 Tour-Free Travel
- 7 Barcelona to Positano
- 8 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 9 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 10 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Almalfi in Late March??
- 20 Edinburgh
- 21 Four Days in Seville
- 22 London Evening Activity
- 23 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 24 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 25 Planning my days in Paris