I'm new to this forum so please excuse me in advance If I make mistake in the way I post this.
Wondering if someone can help or give suggestions. Were arriving Paris fr 4/29/12 and leaving morning of 5/5/12. It will be me and my husband, my parents and my two kids 7 and 9. Because there's 6 of us, I've been looking into apartments/apt hotels. Since it's only 2 mos away, having a hard time finding something I like that is within my budget and requirements.
Budget is $1500-1800 a week
Preferably closer to the center ( 1,3,4,5 district), but also open to a nicer accomodation (would love to have something french like in a village) further out as long as I can convenienly access a metro/ train to easily go to Paris center.
Would also love if there are at least a few cafes/ restaurants nearby, grocery store and a safe neighborhood specially with my kids.
I already check several websites that are professionally managed such as VIP. Still no luck so now I'm considering Flip Key and home away. Can those be trusted?
I'd greatly appreciate anyones input and suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Amsterdam and...?
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 8 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!