I'm new to this forum so please excuse me in advance If I make mistake in the way I post this.
Wondering if someone can help or give suggestions. Were arriving Paris fr 4/29/12 and leaving morning of 5/5/12. It will be me and my husband, my parents and my two kids 7 and 9. Because there's 6 of us, I've been looking into apartments/apt hotels. Since it's only 2 mos away, having a hard time finding something I like that is within my budget and requirements.
Budget is $1500-1800 a week
Preferably closer to the center ( 1,3,4,5 district), but also open to a nicer accomodation (would love to have something french like in a village) further out as long as I can convenienly access a metro/ train to easily go to Paris center.
Would also love if there are at least a few cafes/ restaurants nearby, grocery store and a safe neighborhood specially with my kids.
I already check several websites that are professionally managed such as VIP. Still no luck so now I'm considering Flip Key and home away. Can those be trusted?
I'd greatly appreciate anyones input and suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 3 day trip to iceland
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh