I'm new to this forum so please excuse me in advance If I make mistake in the way I post this.
Wondering if someone can help or give suggestions. Were arriving Paris fr 4/29/12 and leaving morning of 5/5/12. It will be me and my husband, my parents and my two kids 7 and 9. Because there's 6 of us, I've been looking into apartments/apt hotels. Since it's only 2 mos away, having a hard time finding something I like that is within my budget and requirements.
Budget is $1500-1800 a week
Preferably closer to the center ( 1,3,4,5 district), but also open to a nicer accomodation (would love to have something french like in a village) further out as long as I can convenienly access a metro/ train to easily go to Paris center.
Would also love if there are at least a few cafes/ restaurants nearby, grocery store and a safe neighborhood specially with my kids.
I already check several websites that are professionally managed such as VIP. Still no luck so now I'm considering Flip Key and home away. Can those be trusted?
I'd greatly appreciate anyones input and suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - We're Here!
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 Cappadocia in June
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 9 Krakow
- 10 Lisbon
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 Travelling Iceland
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam