I'm new to this forum so please excuse me in advance If I make mistake in the way I post this.
Wondering if someone can help or give suggestions. Were arriving Paris fr 4/29/12 and leaving morning of 5/5/12. It will be me and my husband, my parents and my two kids 7 and 9. Because there's 6 of us, I've been looking into apartments/apt hotels. Since it's only 2 mos away, having a hard time finding something I like that is within my budget and requirements.
Budget is $1500-1800 a week
Preferably closer to the center ( 1,3,4,5 district), but also open to a nicer accomodation (would love to have something french like in a village) further out as long as I can convenienly access a metro/ train to easily go to Paris center.
Would also love if there are at least a few cafes/ restaurants nearby, grocery store and a safe neighborhood specially with my kids.
I already check several websites that are professionally managed such as VIP. Still no luck so now I'm considering Flip Key and home away. Can those be trusted?
I'd greatly appreciate anyones input and suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 12 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 13 car for four adults and four bikes
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 22 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)