I'm going with my mom and sis, it's going to be their first trip to Paris. I thought this would be easy because I've been to Paris but it's not! I would love some help, advice, suggestions...
Here's the rough draft, I'm trying to organize this around the 4/6-day museum pass, which we would start using on Monday. We're mostly going to be traveling by bus... and nothing is set in stone, well just the Macaron class.
Thur July 26
Arrive at 8 am. Grand Hotel Les Gobelins.
Notre Dame, Quartier Latin, Jardin du Luxembourg, Boulevard Saint Germain
Fri July 27
Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Pont Alexandre III, Les Invalides
Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Arc de Triomphe, Ladureee
Sat July 28
Montmartre, Sacre Coeur, Place du Tertre, Moulin Rouge, Cafe Les Deux Moulins
Cemitiere Pere Lachaise
Louvre, Les Halles area
Wed Aug 1st
Pompidou, Macaron class
Rodin, Pantheon, Saint-Chapelle
Leave on Sun 5th
We also have a 2 day pass for a Hop on, Hop off bus tour (which we may use the first two days) and want to take a Seine boat tour. I'm not sure about Orsay, I love museums but my mom and sis may have enough with the Louvre. I want to go to the Rodin museum because I loved it and think they will like it and Pompidou because it's different. We're all into pastries, people watching and shopping.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 2 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 3 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 4 24 hours in Paris
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 tickets for Wimbledon
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 15 Happy birthday ATM
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy