I'm going with my mom and sis, it's going to be their first trip to Paris. I thought this would be easy because I've been to Paris but it's not! I would love some help, advice, suggestions...
Here's the rough draft, I'm trying to organize this around the 4/6-day museum pass, which we would start using on Monday. We're mostly going to be traveling by bus... and nothing is set in stone, well just the Macaron class.
Thur July 26
Arrive at 8 am. Grand Hotel Les Gobelins.
Notre Dame, Quartier Latin, Jardin du Luxembourg, Boulevard Saint Germain
Fri July 27
Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Pont Alexandre III, Les Invalides
Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Arc de Triomphe, Ladureee
Sat July 28
Montmartre, Sacre Coeur, Place du Tertre, Moulin Rouge, Cafe Les Deux Moulins
Cemitiere Pere Lachaise
Louvre, Les Halles area
Wed Aug 1st
Pompidou, Macaron class
Rodin, Pantheon, Saint-Chapelle
Leave on Sun 5th
We also have a 2 day pass for a Hop on, Hop off bus tour (which we may use the first two days) and want to take a Seine boat tour. I'm not sure about Orsay, I love museums but my mom and sis may have enough with the Louvre. I want to go to the Rodin museum because I loved it and think they will like it and Pompidou because it's different. We're all into pastries, people watching and shopping.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please