My daughter wants to study abroad next semester and her choices are either Rome or London. I don't know how to direct her as I am not sure which one would be best for her major which is Journalism/Public Relations. I want her to get the best experience, of course, but I want her to go to the place that would best suit her major and where she will get the most out of her experience. Or, does it really matter which location when it comes to her major? I want the location she will be safe, but get the most out of the culture and beauty. I know she will have the best experience either way but, I just do not know how to direct her at all!
Please any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows which one would be best for her major and the pros and cons.
Thank you all in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 10 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 22 8 Days in Spain
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 25 Italy Car Scam
PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major