My daughter wants to study abroad next semester and her choices are either Rome or London. I don't know how to direct her as I am not sure which one would be best for her major which is Journalism/Public Relations. I want her to get the best experience, of course, but I want her to go to the place that would best suit her major and where she will get the most out of her experience. Or, does it really matter which location when it comes to her major? I want the location she will be safe, but get the most out of the culture and beauty. I know she will have the best experience either way but, I just do not know how to direct her at all!
Please any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows which one would be best for her major and the pros and cons.
Thank you all in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 4 Central and Northern Italy
- 5 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 6 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 9 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 12 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 13 stonehenge day trip from london
- 14 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 15 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 16 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Trip to Ireland in September
- 21 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major