My daughter wants to study abroad next semester and her choices are either Rome or London. I don't know how to direct her as I am not sure which one would be best for her major which is Journalism/Public Relations. I want her to get the best experience, of course, but I want her to go to the place that would best suit her major and where she will get the most out of her experience. Or, does it really matter which location when it comes to her major? I want the location she will be safe, but get the most out of the culture and beauty. I know she will have the best experience either way but, I just do not know how to direct her at all!
Please any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows which one would be best for her major and the pros and cons.
Thank you all in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary
PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major