My daughter wants to study abroad next semester and her choices are either Rome or London. I don't know how to direct her as I am not sure which one would be best for her major which is Journalism/Public Relations. I want her to get the best experience, of course, but I want her to go to the place that would best suit her major and where she will get the most out of her experience. Or, does it really matter which location when it comes to her major? I want the location she will be safe, but get the most out of the culture and beauty. I know she will have the best experience either way but, I just do not know how to direct her at all!
Please any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows which one would be best for her major and the pros and cons.
Thank you all in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Where to go!?
- 3 Vacation
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 6 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 10 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 11 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Dog friendly hotels
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Cambridge in May
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 23 Madrid/Lisbon
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major