My daughter wants to study abroad next semester and her choices are either Rome or London. I don't know how to direct her as I am not sure which one would be best for her major which is Journalism/Public Relations. I want her to get the best experience, of course, but I want her to go to the place that would best suit her major and where she will get the most out of her experience. Or, does it really matter which location when it comes to her major? I want the location she will be safe, but get the most out of the culture and beauty. I know she will have the best experience either way but, I just do not know how to direct her at all!
Please any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows which one would be best for her major and the pros and cons.
Thank you all in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소♭온라인카지노
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라☜온라인바카라주소
- 4 인터넷바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노♥카지노바카라사이트
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?
PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major