I have two free international tickets ($1000 p/person) that I won for work. I have to book my flight today and I have no idea where I should go. I am going for seven days and don't won't to break the bank. However I want to go somewhere far away from Chicago, preferably Europe. I was going to do Amsterdam but I would like a milder climate beacause I'm traveling Dec. 7-Dec. 14. Please give me some ideas.
Please help quick! Mild climates in Europe now?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!