I have two free international tickets ($1000 p/person) that I won for work. I have to book my flight today and I have no idea where I should go. I am going for seven days and don't won't to break the bank. However I want to go somewhere far away from Chicago, preferably Europe. I was going to do Amsterdam but I would like a milder climate beacause I'm traveling Dec. 7-Dec. 14. Please give me some ideas.
Please help quick! Mild climates in Europe now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 3 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Heli Tour
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 11 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 Tight Planning?
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 21 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 25 One week in Venice - trips