I have two free international tickets ($1000 p/person) that I won for work. I have to book my flight today and I have no idea where I should go. I am going for seven days and don't won't to break the bank. However I want to go somewhere far away from Chicago, preferably Europe. I was going to do Amsterdam but I would like a milder climate beacause I'm traveling Dec. 7-Dec. 14. Please give me some ideas.
Please help quick! Mild climates in Europe now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Back home problems with sim card
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 GPS in Tuscany
- 13 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 italy
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 22 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets