I will be in Torun, Polund in a couple of weeks. I will be in Torun for 4 or 5 days and somewhat busy. I would love to see Krakow if possible.
From Torun, I will have eight days so I decided to go to Prague and Vienna, but I'm kind of open if there is some where better. I do fly home from Vienna though (could possibly change that). Anyways, I would love some ideas re Torun and if it is possible to go to Krakow on my way out of Torun or for a day during my stay in Poland? I'm planning on taking an over night train from Torun to Prague. Is this the best way? Will I need to get this ticket now?
From Prague, I was going to go to Vienna and wondering if I should go to Salzburg first than back to Vienna? Or should I forget Salzburg this trip? If I do go, should I go by train and which one? Can I get that ticket when I'm there?
How many days would you spend in Prague as opposed to Vienna? And what would be the best things to do (Sept. 28 - Oct. 4). As you can see, my plans are kind of everywhere. Any ideas and help would be welcomed. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 vienna
- 10 Questions about Polish sights
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Italy
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 where to stay in London?
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?