I will be in Torun, Polund in a couple of weeks. I will be in Torun for 4 or 5 days and somewhat busy. I would love to see Krakow if possible.
From Torun, I will have eight days so I decided to go to Prague and Vienna, but I'm kind of open if there is some where better. I do fly home from Vienna though (could possibly change that). Anyways, I would love some ideas re Torun and if it is possible to go to Krakow on my way out of Torun or for a day during my stay in Poland? I'm planning on taking an over night train from Torun to Prague. Is this the best way? Will I need to get this ticket now?
From Prague, I was going to go to Vienna and wondering if I should go to Salzburg first than back to Vienna? Or should I forget Salzburg this trip? If I do go, should I go by train and which one? Can I get that ticket when I'm there?
How many days would you spend in Prague as opposed to Vienna? And what would be the best things to do (Sept. 28 - Oct. 4). As you can see, my plans are kind of everywhere. Any ideas and help would be welcomed. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 3 Which area to stay in London
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 7 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 8 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 9 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Lisbon - a few tips
- 24 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 25 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria