I will be in Torun, Polund in a couple of weeks. I will be in Torun for 4 or 5 days and somewhat busy. I would love to see Krakow if possible.
From Torun, I will have eight days so I decided to go to Prague and Vienna, but I'm kind of open if there is some where better. I do fly home from Vienna though (could possibly change that). Anyways, I would love some ideas re Torun and if it is possible to go to Krakow on my way out of Torun or for a day during my stay in Poland? I'm planning on taking an over night train from Torun to Prague. Is this the best way? Will I need to get this ticket now?
From Prague, I was going to go to Vienna and wondering if I should go to Salzburg first than back to Vienna? Or should I forget Salzburg this trip? If I do go, should I go by train and which one? Can I get that ticket when I'm there?
How many days would you spend in Prague as opposed to Vienna? And what would be the best things to do (Sept. 28 - Oct. 4). As you can see, my plans are kind of everywhere. Any ideas and help would be welcomed. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 We're here!