My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 2 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 5 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 6 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 7 Trip report European honeymoon
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 13 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 16 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 21 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 22 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 23 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 24 Croatian islands
- 25 Walking GPS?