My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Vienna or Budapest?
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Ireland & Scotland
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 13 Budapest Hotels
- 14 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 London's Must Sights!
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?