My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Azores
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Sundays in Puglia
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Prague
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Sim Card Options
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.