My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 Prague
- 3 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Ischia
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Andalucia itinerary help
- 20 Germany family road trip help!
- 21 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall