My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Courses in Mexico City!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 4 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 5 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 6 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 7 best clothing for european winter?
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 14 Holiday in Austria
- 15 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 21 Retiring to Southern France
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice