My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 4 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 5 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 6 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 7 Toledo or Segovia
- 8 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 9 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 10 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 11 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 14 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 15 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 16 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 17 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 18 Portugal Transportation
- 19 2 Week European Itinerary
- 20 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 23 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 24 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 25 Help & advice on trip to Scotland