My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !