My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Corsica and Sardinia
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 Best Greek Island
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Regarding Residence Permit
- 10 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 14 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 15 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 16 limousine services - milan - rome
- 17 Shorts in South of France?
- 18 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 19 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 20 Camogli and surrounds
- 21 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 2 days in Florence
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more