My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Please help. Paris or Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 5 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 6 Walking in Oslo
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 17 Paris Hidden Railway
- 18 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Akrotiri Tours