My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 2 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 3 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 4 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 5 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 6 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 9 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 10 Belgium Travel Concept
- 11 Planning Europe itinerary
- 12 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 16 London Pass or No?
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 19 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 20 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 21 First time in Greece
- 22 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 23 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 24 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 25 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?