My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 10 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 16 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 17 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 5 Days in Corsica
- 20 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 cell phone companys
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base