My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 당진휴게텔 당진오피 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 당진건마 당진마사지 당진키스방
- 2 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 3 길동오피 아달 길동건마 www.adal.ml 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의휴게텔 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 5 창동오피<창동건마 아 달<창동휴게텔 www.adal.ml 창동마사지 창동키스방
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Nafplio to Hydra
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 info Faro & Algarve
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Spain and South of France
- 22 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 23 renting car with automatic transmission
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Spending Money for a 30 day trip