My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/muscle-boost-x-reviews/
- 2 Best Indian Food
- 3 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 4 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Need Information about French Alps
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna