My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 Switzerland itinerary
- 6 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 9 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 13 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 14 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 17 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 18 tipping
- 19 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 20 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 21 Rome at Christmas
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?