My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Please help. Paris or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 5 atm cards in Spain
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 weather in Veneto area in September
- 9 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 10 Germany Visa for conference
- 11 Cotswolds village base
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Passport Delays
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 23 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 24 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks