My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3nights in Venice
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 London Theater
- 4 Tracking the Weather
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 7 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 multi city flights to europe
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 My final Prague itinerary
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday