My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Best layover option
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 15 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 20 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?