My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Please help. Paris or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 3 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 4 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 9 days in switzerland
- 7 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 8 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 9 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 10 Bus ride to Positano
- 11 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 12 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Bayeux tapestry
- 19 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 20 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 21 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Europe itinerary advice
- 24 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings