My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 4 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?