My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 car insurance italy
- 4 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 auto europa or auto europe?
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains