My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 13 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 14 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 18 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Vacation in Great Britain
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit