My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 4 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 5 Venice gondola ride
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 8 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 9 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 London and Normandy
- 12 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 17 rent muscle car in Norway
- 18 Athens tour guide advice
- 19 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 20 mystras or nemea
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 How do I private message a person?