My name is Holly. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am in year ten and at the end of this year, around November/December, I get to go on exchange to either Paris or Barcelona (Exchange is when you go over to another country for a month or so and stay with a family who has a child your age and then the child comes and stays with you) and I have no idea which one to choose.
I love fashion, food, coldish weather (nothing about 30 degrees Celsius), culture and learning new things.
I only speak English and I would like to learn a bit of French or Catalan/Spanish before I go over.
It would really help if you could leave a comment about just general stuff about either city. E.g people, culture, tourist spots, food, entertainment, expenses, weather, transport.
Thanks a lot
Please help. Paris or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Rome to Amafi coast
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 7 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 8 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 9 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 10 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 11 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 16 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 17 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 20 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 23 Help with France itinerary
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Help neede with Liquria itinerary