I have business meetings in Munich which will finish on Apr 26th evening. Immediately afterwards I am going on holidays (Apr 27th - May 01) in Switzerland. I want to seek advise if I can take a train from Munich to Zurich(Actually Zug) on the evening of 26th April and stay overnight in a nice town away from city centres in Germany. Then I will continue the connection to Zurich next morning i.e. on May 27th. This way I can use 27th as some site seeing rather than travelling all day long.
I am travelling with my wife and we have two kids (2 year old, and 9 months old)
Advice if such a plan is good and what ticket to buy and where to stay overnight on 26th?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 We're here!
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 24 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels