I have business meetings in Munich which will finish on Apr 26th evening. Immediately afterwards I am going on holidays (Apr 27th - May 01) in Switzerland. I want to seek advise if I can take a train from Munich to Zurich(Actually Zug) on the evening of 26th April and stay overnight in a nice town away from city centres in Germany. Then I will continue the connection to Zurich next morning i.e. on May 27th. This way I can use 27th as some site seeing rather than travelling all day long.
I am travelling with my wife and we have two kids (2 year old, and 9 months old)
Advice if such a plan is good and what ticket to buy and where to stay overnight on 26th?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 2 days in Florence
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?