I have business meetings in Munich which will finish on Apr 26th evening. Immediately afterwards I am going on holidays (Apr 27th - May 01) in Switzerland. I want to seek advise if I can take a train from Munich to Zurich(Actually Zug) on the evening of 26th April and stay overnight in a nice town away from city centres in Germany. Then I will continue the connection to Zurich next morning i.e. on May 27th. This way I can use 27th as some site seeing rather than travelling all day long.
I am travelling with my wife and we have two kids (2 year old, and 9 months old)
Advice if such a plan is good and what ticket to buy and where to stay overnight on 26th?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights