I have business meetings in Munich which will finish on Apr 26th evening. Immediately afterwards I am going on holidays (Apr 27th - May 01) in Switzerland. I want to seek advise if I can take a train from Munich to Zurich(Actually Zug) on the evening of 26th April and stay overnight in a nice town away from city centres in Germany. Then I will continue the connection to Zurich next morning i.e. on May 27th. This way I can use 27th as some site seeing rather than travelling all day long.
I am travelling with my wife and we have two kids (2 year old, and 9 months old)
Advice if such a plan is good and what ticket to buy and where to stay overnight on 26th?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Cutback on Spain trip
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 where to stay in London?
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 17 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 18 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?