We may be renting a car to drive from Munich to Salzburg. Question- can someone suggest a scenic route? Driving to chiemsee lake and seeing herrenchiemsee castle sounds nice. Would the drive and castle and walk around lake with ultimate destination in Salzburg in one day be doable?
If we end up taking train from Munich to Salzburg (Bayern ticket) would this be an easy trip to take via train or bus? How?
We are also thinking to rent a car for a day from Salzburg to go to Hallstatt. Would this be doable without a car?
Last question limderhoff castle- worth trying to do from Munich without a car? Looks like we will skip it (did the neuschwanstein and the one next to it and hubby thought that was a long day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Keukenhof in May?
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 24 hours in Paris
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip