I am going to Milan, Italy this Monday and will be there for almost two months( June-July) on official purpose. I will not have enough time to visit all Europe. My only option is to visit places on weekends. It wont be possible to visit any place thoroughly as I don't have enough time. I just want to put my footsteps as many places as possible in this short period.
So, please suggest me how I can utilize my weekend to the most.
Here is my draft plan:
1 saturday- Venice
1 sat day and sunday- Naples and Pompeii
1 friday,sat day and sunday- Rome and Pisa
1 sat day and sundat-Paris
1 sat day and Sunday-Munich
1 sat day and Sunday- Lucerne and Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 UK in May and June
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 good restaurants in Budapest
- 14 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 15 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 16 Wales
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco