I am going to Milan, Italy this Monday and will be there for almost two months( June-July) on official purpose. I will not have enough time to visit all Europe. My only option is to visit places on weekends. It wont be possible to visit any place thoroughly as I don't have enough time. I just want to put my footsteps as many places as possible in this short period.
So, please suggest me how I can utilize my weekend to the most.
Here is my draft plan:
1 saturday- Venice
1 sat day and sunday- Naples and Pompeii
1 friday,sat day and sunday- Rome and Pisa
1 sat day and sundat-Paris
1 sat day and Sunday-Munich
1 sat day and Sunday- Lucerne and Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 Milan or Turin
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 7 God Save the Queen?
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Frankfurt to UK
- 10 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 17 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 18 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Barcelona alternative
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP