I am going to Milan, Italy this Monday and will be there for almost two months( June-July) on official purpose. I will not have enough time to visit all Europe. My only option is to visit places on weekends. It wont be possible to visit any place thoroughly as I don't have enough time. I just want to put my footsteps as many places as possible in this short period.
So, please suggest me how I can utilize my weekend to the most.
Here is my draft plan:
1 saturday- Venice
1 sat day and sunday- Naples and Pompeii
1 friday,sat day and sunday- Rome and Pisa
1 sat day and sundat-Paris
1 sat day and Sunday-Munich
1 sat day and Sunday- Lucerne and Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prem fares (again)
- 2 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania