Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thank You
- 2 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 3 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 4 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 7 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Need help in travel planning
- 10 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 11 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 12 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 13 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 14 Excess insurance
- 15 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 16 Rhine River
- 17 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 18 London: Battle of the badges
- 19 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 20 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Two weeks in Baden-Württemberg
- 23 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 24 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 25 Day trips from Marseilles