Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 4 6 nights in Dublin
- 5 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 6 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 7 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 8 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 9 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 10 What area of Venice to stay?
- 11 Norway and Netherlands
- 12 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 13 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 14 Tips for traveling in Iceland
- 15 la spezia vs. levanto
- 16 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 17 Amsterdam and beyond
- 18 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 19 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 20 Travel help laundary
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help