Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Rome to Amafi coast
- 3 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 9 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 10 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 11 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 12 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 13 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 16 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 24 Help with France itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!