Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 5 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 6 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 7 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 8 Vet my itinerary
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Italy - best two central locations
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 13 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 14 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 15 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 17 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 18 Overnight Train Questions
- 19 Istanbul tour guides?
- 20 Flamenco Shows
- 21 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 24 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 25 Tour or independent