Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 3 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 4 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 6 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 7 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 8 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 9 Random Rome Questions
- 10 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 11 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 12 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 13 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 14 Family Cruises
- 15 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 16 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 17 Berlin to Prague by car
- 18 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 21 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 24 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 25 Driving to Beaune