Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 21 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please