Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 2 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 3 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Our first trip to Europe
- 6 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 7 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 8 Southwestern England
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 12 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 13 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 Paris Perfect Soap
- 16 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 17 Train tickets within Italy
- 18 London/Help
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 21 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 22 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…