Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 6 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 9 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 10 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 11 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 12 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 13 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 14 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 15 Stockholm Trip Report
- 16 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions