Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forints or Euros?
- 2 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 3 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 6 Portugal and Spain
- 7 Todi as a stopover?
- 8 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 9 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 12 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 15 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 16 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 17 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 18 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 21 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 22 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 23 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 24 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??