Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 malaga to madrid train ?
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Museums in Berlin
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 By train to and out of Prague
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 24 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 25 Berlin