Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 4 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 5 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 6 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 7 How to avoid waiting in line visiting Paris top monuments
- 8 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 9 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Belgium advice
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 16 Amalfi or Positano
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 23 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 Backpack with Infant carrier?