Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 5 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 6 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 7 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 10 Day Trip near Paris
- 11 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 12 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 13 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 16 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 21 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 22 Milan tours
- 23 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 24 Flight Cost to Athens
- 25 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland