Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 I'm in a funk
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 Fun, free language website
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 Tour Group Operators
- 14 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 15 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 16 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 21 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 24 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?