Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 European Championship
- 4 Trains France/Switzerland
- 5 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Which order should I travel
- 11 Which order should I travel
- 12 Which order should I travel
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Train questions for Switzerland
- 16 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Normandy - driving trip
- 19 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 25 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris