Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 10 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 13 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro