Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 3 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 4 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 5 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 6 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 8 If Greece exits
- 9 Lake Maggiore?
- 10 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 11 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 12 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 13 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 14 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 15 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 16 For art lovers in London next week
- 17 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 18 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 19 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 20 French Basque country
- 21 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 24 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 25 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?