Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 5 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 London hotel
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?