Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 2 Paris CDG airport ATM service,
- 3 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 4 Cars in France
- 5 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 6 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 7 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 8 Christmas in Spain
- 9 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Bahn sales
- 12 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 13 Venturing even further
- 14 Southern Italy for our Honeymoon- Help with the itinerary!
- 15 Reims Champagne Houses
- 16 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 17 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 18 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 19 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 20 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 21 NYE Paris
- 22 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 23 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 24 First European Vacation )
- 25 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?