Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 23 Reputable Tours
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris