Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동대문오피 아달 www.adal.ml 동대문건마 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 2 Prague itinerary advice
- 3 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 4 Korean Spam? What is Their Reason or Goal?
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 9 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 12 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 13 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 16 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 17 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Nafplio to Hydra
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please