Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 visa appointment experience
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 16 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 4 week trip Turkey
- 19 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Rue des Rosiers
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report