Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 2 Italy - unusually so
- 3 Authentic czech food
- 4 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 5 About cars in Austria
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 8 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 9 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 14 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 15 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 20 Spain in November
- 21 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 Europe in December for 10 days
- 24 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 25 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily