Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Barcelona and...
- 3 메가스포츠카지노 《→✕【 SSK68。CoM 】✕←》슈퍼카지노메가스포츠카지노
- 4 보라카이카지노 《→✓【 SSK68。CoM 】✓←》슈퍼카지노보라카이카지노
- 5 카지노블랙잭 《→✑【 SSK68。CoM 】✑←》슈퍼카지노카지노블랙잭
- 6 필리핀세부카지노 《→✐【 SSK68。CoM 】✐←》슈퍼카지노필리핀세부카지노
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 charming cities in Spain
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Family vacation to europe
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노