Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 2 chrismas in rome
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 5 Halloween in Paris
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 13 My notes on Greece 101
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 19 how long in Malta?
- 20 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 21 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?