Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Welcome
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 hotels in Seville
- 13 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 Location of hotel in Rome
- 17 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 18 Need advice for this
- 19 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?