Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 2 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Holland/France/Spain
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Why Not Helsinki?
- 12 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 21 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 22 Iceland Day 5
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 25 Montenegro in September