Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 6 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 7 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 8 Lucerne & Zurich
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 Place to propose
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 19 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!