Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 6 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 9 Getting Around Greece
- 10 Snorkling around Var?
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 13 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 14 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 17 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 20 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 21 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 22 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 23 Is Capri overrated?
- 24 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 25 Need help with our itinerary