Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Sim Card Options
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Day trip ideas
- 12 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 13 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 14 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 15 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 16 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 19 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 Things to do in Brussels
- 25 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)