Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 3 nights in Paris
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini