Could you please give me some advice on my itinerary?
My parents will be coming to Europe from Malaysia in August for 22 days to visit me (Dublin)
I wish to show them every part of Europe, but that is not possible in only 22 days so i am planning to bring them to countries that could represent each part (Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe).
These are the countries that i had planned to bring them to visit.
1. London (3 days)
2. Dublin (3 days)
3. Italy (8 days) - Rome, Venice, Florence
I'm wondering if i should put Prague or Istanbul or France as the 4th country.
I am also planning to travel by train from London to Italy then fly from Italy to Dublin as they will arrive and leave Europe from London.
How does the plan sound to you guys?
Thank you for your help.
Please help me to review my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Trip to Pyrenees
- 3 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 11 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 12 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 13 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 14 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 15 walking guide in Paris
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 24 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 25 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?