On our last day in Paris, I'll need to get from near the "La Tour Maubourg" metro stop to Gare Montparnasse---on a Saturday (if that makes a difference from scheduling) and WITH our luggage (4 adults, 2 kids, and each of us will have one small rollie-type carry on.)
I'm not at all familiar with these lines as it has been almost a decade since I've been to Paris.
If we take the "La Tour Maubourg" line 8, then it looks like a transfer at La Motte Piquotte to line 6, and then possibly another short transfer to get into Gare Montparnasse.
If we walk over to the Varenne metro station it's a straight shot to on line 13 to Gare Montparnasse, but I vaguely recall that the 13 line runs less frequently on Saturdays.
Plus I don't know what the stairs are like for any of these stations and correspondances.
Can someone give me any sort of feedback about this trip, or send me to a website that shows the metro schedule?
I'm trying to avoid having to call multiple taxis (or worse, a car service) for what, at least on paper, seems like an easy trip to Gare Montparnasse. Then again, maybe with 6 of us, the cost of a couple taxis (3 per taxi) is worth avoiding the hassle of the metro that day?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 2 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 22 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 23 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Sicily