Here's what I'm looking for. A purse with shoulder strap that I can wear across the body and lay flat. Something large enough I can put a travel book in. Something that doesn't scream "travel purse". Something that is fairly light weight. Maybe even something a bit chic. Any ideas? annieladd
Please help me find an attractive travel purse
- 1 France by rail or car?
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 4 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 5 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 6 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Bank of England Museum
- 11 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 16 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 19 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 First night after arriving in Milan
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 24 Planning my days in Paris
- 25 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover