Here's what I'm looking for. A purse with shoulder strap that I can wear across the body and lay flat. Something large enough I can put a travel book in. Something that doesn't scream "travel purse". Something that is fairly light weight. Maybe even something a bit chic. Any ideas? annieladd
Please help me find an attractive travel purse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Venice hotel selection
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 9 Augsburg with kids
- 10 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 He said , she said
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Recommendation for lovely italian town?