Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Please help me choose my Paris Apartment
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros