Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 12 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 Trains in Alps and UK
- 17 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands