Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Please help me choose my Paris Apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 2 Hotels in old Rome
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 5 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 6 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 9 British Royals
- 10 ABOUT SPAIN
- 11 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 14 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 15 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 16 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 19 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 22 Paris Libraries
- 23 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 24 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 25 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015