Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone-reviews/
- 2 Our time in Rome
- 3 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 4 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 7 Iceland in 4 days?
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 13 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 14 Renting International Cars from USA
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 train from ravenna to parma
- 19 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 20 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 European Travel in March
- 24 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 25 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania