Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much do i need?
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 6 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 7 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 AVE train tickets questions.
- 11 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 12 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 How big backpack do I need?
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 23 Path of the Gods Question
- 24 Loire Valley 12 days
- 25 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?