Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Please help me choose my Paris Apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegan in Germany?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 biking tours in Italy?
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Italy Countryside
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 French Basque region
- 22 VISA question
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking