Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 2 Flamenco Shows
- 3 Hotel advice
- 4 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 5 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 6 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 9 house exchange
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 13 What to see in Dresden...
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 16 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 17 Day River trips from Porto
- 18 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 19 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 20 Public Transport information App/Website
- 21 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 22 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 23 First Time Europe Trip
- 24 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 25 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome