Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Please help me choose my Paris Apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 2 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 12 France in December 2014
- 13 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 14 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 15 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 18 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 19 We have no idea where to go!
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Last night in Italy advice
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions