Everyone on here has helped me so much with my plans that I thought I would see which apartment you feel would be best. For those who don't know I am travelling with my mum and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We love to be central so we can go for short walks and then come back to the apartment etc. Ok many thanks Here they are:
I have seen others but I have also seen these sites recommended on other threads.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Please help me choose my Paris Apartment
- 1 First time traveler to Ireland
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 Novels set in Greece
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 20 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Italian Lakes gardens