My 21 year old has just decided to join us on our upcoming trip (end of June). We're very thrilled - but now need to make a change to either an extra room or a duplex family room in Bruges, with the latter being my preference. We are currently booked at the Relais Bourgandisch Cruyce which doesn't offer this option.
Would greatly appreciate any specific opinions regarding the duplex family rooms (and overall hotel experience) at the Royal Prinsenhof, Grand Hotel Casselbergh or Duke's Palace. Location in Bruges is also a factor .
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Driving through Paris
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 Road trip with our dog
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia