My 21 year old has just decided to join us on our upcoming trip (end of June). We're very thrilled - but now need to make a change to either an extra room or a duplex family room in Bruges, with the latter being my preference. We are currently booked at the Relais Bourgandisch Cruyce which doesn't offer this option.
Would greatly appreciate any specific opinions regarding the duplex family rooms (and overall hotel experience) at the Royal Prinsenhof, Grand Hotel Casselbergh or Duke's Palace. Location in Bruges is also a factor .
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 4 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 5 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 10 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 14 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 15 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Coastal Denmark
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?