My 21 year old has just decided to join us on our upcoming trip (end of June). We're very thrilled - but now need to make a change to either an extra room or a duplex family room in Bruges, with the latter being my preference. We are currently booked at the Relais Bourgandisch Cruyce which doesn't offer this option.
Would greatly appreciate any specific opinions regarding the duplex family rooms (and overall hotel experience) at the Royal Prinsenhof, Grand Hotel Casselbergh or Duke's Palace. Location in Bruges is also a factor .
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 3 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 6 Emergencies in Ireland
- 7 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 8 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 9 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 3 weeks in Spain
- 15 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 16 Rent a car in England
- 17 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 18 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 19 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 20 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 2017 Easter in Italy