My 21 year old has just decided to join us on our upcoming trip (end of June). We're very thrilled - but now need to make a change to either an extra room or a duplex family room in Bruges, with the latter being my preference. We are currently booked at the Relais Bourgandisch Cruyce which doesn't offer this option.
Would greatly appreciate any specific opinions regarding the duplex family rooms (and overall hotel experience) at the Royal Prinsenhof, Grand Hotel Casselbergh or Duke's Palace. Location in Bruges is also a factor .
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - day driver advice
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Stuck in Paris
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Greece
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Paris hotel
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 20 Maximizing Norway time
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 southeast sicily town as home base