My 21 year old has just decided to join us on our upcoming trip (end of June). We're very thrilled - but now need to make a change to either an extra room or a duplex family room in Bruges, with the latter being my preference. We are currently booked at the Relais Bourgandisch Cruyce which doesn't offer this option.
Would greatly appreciate any specific opinions regarding the duplex family rooms (and overall hotel experience) at the Royal Prinsenhof, Grand Hotel Casselbergh or Duke's Palace. Location in Bruges is also a factor .
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Password Reset : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 ATM
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 8 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 9 Spain Itinerary
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest