Hello my friends.
We're planning to go to Paris for a few days at the end of September/beginning of October. We can stay 3 nights. I'd like to be in or near the Saint Germaine neighbourhood because we'll be seeing friends who are staying here. After reading a million threads and looking at a million websites, I've come up with this shortlist. I haven't checked yet to see if there are vacancies or if their 3-night or last-minute specials are in effect. Just tell me, please, if you would eliminate any of these or which ones you'd put at the top of the list. If there's no room at the inn, I may have to go to the second string list but right now, these would be my first choices (in no particular order):
Hotel Agora Saint Germaine
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
Fontaines du Luxembourg
And how do they get all the hotel rooms, which I know are small, looking so great on their websites. Man oh man, I want the name of that photographer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 4 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 5 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 6 Porto in January
- 7 Places to visit from Zurich
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 casusyazılım
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
Hello my friends.