Hello my friends.
We're planning to go to Paris for a few days at the end of September/beginning of October. We can stay 3 nights. I'd like to be in or near the Saint Germaine neighbourhood because we'll be seeing friends who are staying here. After reading a million threads and looking at a million websites, I've come up with this shortlist. I haven't checked yet to see if there are vacancies or if their 3-night or last-minute specials are in effect. Just tell me, please, if you would eliminate any of these or which ones you'd put at the top of the list. If there's no room at the inn, I may have to go to the second string list but right now, these would be my first choices (in no particular order):
Hotel Agora Saint Germaine
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
Fontaines du Luxembourg
And how do they get all the hotel rooms, which I know are small, looking so great on their websites. Man oh man, I want the name of that photographer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 9 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 10 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 11 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 12 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 French election
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 mountain views near London
Hello my friends.