Hello my friends.
We're planning to go to Paris for a few days at the end of September/beginning of October. We can stay 3 nights. I'd like to be in or near the Saint Germaine neighbourhood because we'll be seeing friends who are staying here. After reading a million threads and looking at a million websites, I've come up with this shortlist. I haven't checked yet to see if there are vacancies or if their 3-night or last-minute specials are in effect. Just tell me, please, if you would eliminate any of these or which ones you'd put at the top of the list. If there's no room at the inn, I may have to go to the second string list but right now, these would be my first choices (in no particular order):
Hotel Agora Saint Germaine
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
Fontaines du Luxembourg
And how do they get all the hotel rooms, which I know are small, looking so great on their websites. Man oh man, I want the name of that photographer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 6 Helpful Hint
- 7 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 22 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each
Hello my friends.