Hello my friends.
We're planning to go to Paris for a few days at the end of September/beginning of October. We can stay 3 nights. I'd like to be in or near the Saint Germaine neighbourhood because we'll be seeing friends who are staying here. After reading a million threads and looking at a million websites, I've come up with this shortlist. I haven't checked yet to see if there are vacancies or if their 3-night or last-minute specials are in effect. Just tell me, please, if you would eliminate any of these or which ones you'd put at the top of the list. If there's no room at the inn, I may have to go to the second string list but right now, these would be my first choices (in no particular order):
Hotel Agora Saint Germaine
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
Fontaines du Luxembourg
And how do they get all the hotel rooms, which I know are small, looking so great on their websites. Man oh man, I want the name of that photographer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 2 charming cities in Spain
- 3 Venice
- 4 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 5 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 6 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 13 Berlin, Nice and London
- 14 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 15 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 16 Day in Madrid
- 17 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 24 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report
Hello my friends.