Hello my friends.
We're planning to go to Paris for a few days at the end of September/beginning of October. We can stay 3 nights. I'd like to be in or near the Saint Germaine neighbourhood because we'll be seeing friends who are staying here. After reading a million threads and looking at a million websites, I've come up with this shortlist. I haven't checked yet to see if there are vacancies or if their 3-night or last-minute specials are in effect. Just tell me, please, if you would eliminate any of these or which ones you'd put at the top of the list. If there's no room at the inn, I may have to go to the second string list but right now, these would be my first choices (in no particular order):
Hotel Agora Saint Germaine
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
Fontaines du Luxembourg
And how do they get all the hotel rooms, which I know are small, looking so great on their websites. Man oh man, I want the name of that photographer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 IWM
- 16 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 17 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 20 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 21 quickest way to Prague
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise
Hello my friends.