I'm currently investigating sveral language schools in Spain and would really appreciate feedback from those with experience in this area.
I'm intersted in two schools in paticular. Don Quijote and Mester. Has anyone attended either of these schools? If so, please share any experiences that you had while attending. Positive or negative.
Please feel free to recommend any other language program. Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Praiano
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations