I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to avoid waiting in line visiting Paris top monuments
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Belgium advice
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 10 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 11 Amalfi or Positano
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 18 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website