I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라∠바카라
- 3 토토총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Help required with Itinerary
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Skye to Edinburgh
- 15 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 16 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 UK Visa Help
- 24 K-Day
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen