I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 3 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 4 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 8 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 VENICE
- 13 Corsica
- 14 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 17 CDG to Marais transfer
- 18 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 19 17 days in England
- 20 Italy Trip Report
- 21 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental