I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Service dog
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 9 Coastal Denmark
- 10 Christian Cafe Dating
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 17 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip