I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Please help, its regarding connecting flights
- 1 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 25 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.