I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Paris hotel
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 16 Stuck in Paris
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids