I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 4 Venice
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 10 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 15 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 charming cities in Spain
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting