I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Please help, its regarding connecting flights
- 1 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 9 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 10 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 11 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 12 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 13 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 16 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 17 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 18 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 19 Normandy on our own?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!