I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 Germany and Austria trip report
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Greece Experts
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Laundry - Ireland?
- 13 Visiting the Black Forest
- 14 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 15 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 16 Dover queues
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Puglia
- 19 My greece vacation
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 From London to Paris to US
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia