I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Please help, its regarding connecting flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Trip to Iceland
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Fjords, How To?
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions