I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Norfolk base
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 6 Renting bed linens and towels
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 9 Calling home from abroad
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!