My boyfriend went to Cyprus for business he left here last nov 3 and suppose to come back here on 23rd. but it might change if they get a deal and he probably stay there another more 2-3 weeks. so he asked me to join maybe fly there next week for 2-3 weeks my problem is i'm only a green card holder. i heard i need to get schengen visa in order for me to travel to cyprus. if theres any of you here have the same issue like mine pls help me.. what are the requirements to get schengen visa? how long it takes? i don't have bank statement and insurance. and my boyfriend and i have live together for couple of years and we had a daughter.
Please help i really need it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide