My boyfriend went to Cyprus for business he left here last nov 3 and suppose to come back here on 23rd. but it might change if they get a deal and he probably stay there another more 2-3 weeks. so he asked me to join maybe fly there next week for 2-3 weeks my problem is i'm only a green card holder. i heard i need to get schengen visa in order for me to travel to cyprus. if theres any of you here have the same issue like mine pls help me.. what are the requirements to get schengen visa? how long it takes? i don't have bank statement and insurance. and my boyfriend and i have live together for couple of years and we had a daughter.
Please help i really need it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Augsburg with kids
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 He said , she said
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul