My boyfriend went to Cyprus for business he left here last nov 3 and suppose to come back here on 23rd. but it might change if they get a deal and he probably stay there another more 2-3 weeks. so he asked me to join maybe fly there next week for 2-3 weeks my problem is i'm only a green card holder. i heard i need to get schengen visa in order for me to travel to cyprus. if theres any of you here have the same issue like mine pls help me.. what are the requirements to get schengen visa? how long it takes? i don't have bank statement and insurance. and my boyfriend and i have live together for couple of years and we had a daughter.
Please help i really need it
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Trip around Spain
- 12 Trieste as a day trip?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 One more last question on Bayeux
- 20 banger rally around europe?
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval