My boyfriend went to Cyprus for business he left here last nov 3 and suppose to come back here on 23rd. but it might change if they get a deal and he probably stay there another more 2-3 weeks. so he asked me to join maybe fly there next week for 2-3 weeks my problem is i'm only a green card holder. i heard i need to get schengen visa in order for me to travel to cyprus. if theres any of you here have the same issue like mine pls help me.. what are the requirements to get schengen visa? how long it takes? i don't have bank statement and insurance. and my boyfriend and i have live together for couple of years and we had a daughter.
Please help i really need it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Grad Schools in London?
- 7 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 13 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 14 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 15 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 16 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 17 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 18 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 22 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?