I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 18 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 CASH OR CARD?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy