I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Where in Paris?
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 5 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 13 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 21 cell phone companys
- 22 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 23 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 24 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 25 Ravello to Paestum
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy