I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 6 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Athens
- 17 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 18 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 23 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 24 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 25 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy