I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 5 We are back!
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Our time in Rome
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Renting International Cars from USA
- 23 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy