I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Alsace to Austria?
- 25 UK in May and June
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy