I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy