I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 7 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 10 Istanbul hotels
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 13 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?