I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Greece in March?
- 11 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 12 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 22 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 23 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 24 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 25 Iceland Day 5
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy