I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy