I'm taking my wife to Italy for our anniversary and our first leg of the trip is in Naples. Since we arrive in Naples at night, we will have two more nights and 3 days to spend in that area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what would be the best way to spend those days.
Here is what I was thinking:
Monday: Arrive in Naples at Night
Tuesday: Take a day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, Sorrento, come back to Naples
Wednesday: Go to Capri, spend the day there, come back to Naples.
And just for kicks here is the rest of our itinerary:
Thursday: Spend some time in Naples, then go up to Rome.
Friday-Saturday: Sight see in Rome.
Sunday: Go to Florence, sight see
Monday: Go to Pisa and back to Florence.
Tuesday: train to Venice
Wednesday: fly out to Home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 2 Piazza Navona
- 3 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 4 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 5 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 6 Macedonia, Greece
- 7 Berlin to Barcelona
- 8 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 9 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 10 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 11 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 12 Rhine River
- 13 Rome For 2 days
- 14 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 Norwway trip report
- 17 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 20 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 21 Best way to see Croatia?
- 22 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 23 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 24 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 25 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
Please help: How to best spend 3 days and 2 nights in Naples, Italy