My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 6 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 4 days in switzerland
- 9 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Basque country ideas
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 16 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 19 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 20 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 21 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 22 First trip to Italy
- 23 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 24 Travel vs. Babies
- 25 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm