My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt insurance claim
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Scotland in October
- 8 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Munich-6 days in September
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 22 SIM card
- 23 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 24 All of Spain or something else..?
- 25 RENFE error message during payment