My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 2 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 3 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 4 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 5 Excess insurance
- 6 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 Croatia in 7 days
- 9 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 London: Battle of the badges
- 12 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 16 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 17 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 18 Trans-Siberia Train
- 19 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 20 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 23 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 24 RHK's Fall escape
- 25 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands