My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 5 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?