My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 2 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 5 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 9 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 10 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 14 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 First Trip to Ireland
- 20 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 23 Athens multi site pass
- 24 London best location
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?