My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 3 week trip with children
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Things to do in Montpellier
- 14 Italy in 11 Days
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 French election
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train