My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Please Help - Flight Cancelled from Prague to Zagreb
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 6 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 7 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 11 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 16 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 17 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 18 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 19 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Normandy on our own?
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist