My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 우리카지노
- 2 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Train Question
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 18 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 19 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 20 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France