My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Please Help - Flight Cancelled from Prague to Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Day trips from Marseille
- 18 train to Vernon France
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Venice
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento