My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 7 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 8 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Car Trawler
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 13 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 14 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 15 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 16 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 17 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 5 Days in Dublin
- 22 Baltic Cruise?
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 25 Ordering in a Deli