My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Please Help - Flight Cancelled from Prague to Zagreb
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Belgium
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 18 Chambermaid tipping
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins