My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do pack for Ireland?
- 2 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 5 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 6 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 12 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 13 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 14 Marseille Airport rental return
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 19 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 20 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Italy weather last week of March.
- 25 First Trip to Europe, HELP