My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 When to Visit Scotland
- 15 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 16 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 19 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 20 Trains in Alps and UK
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 car for four adults and four bikes