My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baywatch : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 VERIZON 24*7
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Help me make this possible!
- 4 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 23 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel