My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Please Help - Flight Cancelled from Prague to Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 22 year olds in Europe
- 5 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 Granada
- 8 Azores
- 9 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 4 weeks in the UK
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 18 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 First time to Switzerland
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 24 Eastern Europe
- 25 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic