My partner and I are planning our honeymoon for next year 2015 Sep. We booked our Europe tickets today and would like to get some advice with our itinerary. We arrive in Paris on the 12th of Sep and departing from Rome on the 3rd of Oct.
Our must see cities are Paris ( 3-4 days), Switzerland ( 3-4 days), Prague (2-3 days), Rome ( 3-4 days. We would also like to have some day trips to see some cool castles in Germany and perhaps Salzburg or Hallstatt.
What is your opinion everyone? Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any other suggestions?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Apartment Montreux area
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Safety in Rome
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 An evening in London
- 18 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 22 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 23 Chur or St Moritz?
- 24 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia