My partner and I are planning our honeymoon for next year 2015 Sep. We booked our Europe tickets today and would like to get some advice with our itinerary. We arrive in Paris on the 12th of Sep and departing from Rome on the 3rd of Oct.
Our must see cities are Paris ( 3-4 days), Switzerland ( 3-4 days), Prague (2-3 days), Rome ( 3-4 days. We would also like to have some day trips to see some cool castles in Germany and perhaps Salzburg or Hallstatt.
What is your opinion everyone? Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any other suggestions?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 3 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Athens
- 10 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 11 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 12 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices