My partner and I are planning our honeymoon for next year 2015 Sep. We booked our Europe tickets today and would like to get some advice with our itinerary. We arrive in Paris on the 12th of Sep and departing from Rome on the 3rd of Oct.
Our must see cities are Paris ( 3-4 days), Switzerland ( 3-4 days), Prague (2-3 days), Rome ( 3-4 days. We would also like to have some day trips to see some cool castles in Germany and perhaps Salzburg or Hallstatt.
What is your opinion everyone? Is this a reasonable itinerary? Any other suggestions?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 18 Oporto
- 19 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 Perugia
- 22 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 23 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh