I'm planning a two week trip to Italy in October 2012. This will be my 1st trip to Europe. With travel days, we will have 12 days to tour Italy. I'd love to visit the following destinations: Venice, Piedmont Wine Region, Pisa, Florence, Rome and whatever else we can squeeze in. I do not speak Italian nor do I wish to rent a car. Is it possible to visit all or most of these areas in the time period without actually renting a vehicle? I'd prefer to use trains and/or buses. I would love to visit a winery and take a one-day cooking class plus visit some historical sites. I'm planning on flying into Venice and departing from Rome (or vice versa). Any assistance is greatly appreciated
Please Help! 12 Days In Italy mid-October
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 13 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 14 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Moving to Spain
- 17 Drive Rome Florence
- 18 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 19 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 24 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 25 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today