My wife and I are traveling to Andalucia next April, and after reading all the blogs and recos, here is where we stand...any tips, recos, not to miss activities, would be highly appreciated!
Arrival to Malaga - taking the bus to Granada - Night visit to the Alhambra
Any recos for a good restaurant?
Alhambra in the morning - Granada city in the afternoon
Any recos for Granada in the afternoon and restaurant at night?
Train to Sevilla
Renting a car for a day trip to Cordoba
Renting a car, drive to Pueblos Blancos?
Sleeping in Ronda
Continue to drive and departure from Malaga at 5pm
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 2 San Sebastián
- 3 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 Castle Stays in Wales
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Can parking
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip