My wife and I are traveling to Andalucia next April, and after reading all the blogs and recos, here is where we stand...any tips, recos, not to miss activities, would be highly appreciated!
Arrival to Malaga - taking the bus to Granada - Night visit to the Alhambra
Any recos for a good restaurant?
Alhambra in the morning - Granada city in the afternoon
Any recos for Granada in the afternoon and restaurant at night?
Train to Sevilla
Renting a car for a day trip to Cordoba
Renting a car, drive to Pueblos Blancos?
Sleeping in Ronda
Continue to drive and departure from Malaga at 5pm
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 9 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 10 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 13 Venice gondola ride
- 14 Paris and Normandy
- 15 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 18 London and Normandy
- 19 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 rent muscle car in Norway
- 22 Athens tour guide advice
- 23 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 24 mystras or nemea
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE