My wife and I are traveling to Andalucia next April, and after reading all the blogs and recos, here is where we stand...any tips, recos, not to miss activities, would be highly appreciated!
Arrival to Malaga - taking the bus to Granada - Night visit to the Alhambra
Any recos for a good restaurant?
Alhambra in the morning - Granada city in the afternoon
Any recos for Granada in the afternoon and restaurant at night?
Train to Sevilla
Renting a car for a day trip to Cordoba
Renting a car, drive to Pueblos Blancos?
Sleeping in Ronda
Continue to drive and departure from Malaga at 5pm
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 10 London with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Madrird and Seville
- 19 Greece
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 Lake Como AREA questions
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?