My wife and I are traveling to Andalucia next April, and after reading all the blogs and recos, here is where we stand...any tips, recos, not to miss activities, would be highly appreciated!
Arrival to Malaga - taking the bus to Granada - Night visit to the Alhambra
Any recos for a good restaurant?
Alhambra in the morning - Granada city in the afternoon
Any recos for Granada in the afternoon and restaurant at night?
Train to Sevilla
Renting a car for a day trip to Cordoba
Renting a car, drive to Pueblos Blancos?
Sleeping in Ronda
Continue to drive and departure from Malaga at 5pm
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 13 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Coastal Denmark
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?