I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 12 What about Basque Country?
- 13 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 14 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 25 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice