I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Campervan in Croatia
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 UK Visa Help
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Cell Phone Question
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)