I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 3 One Way... trust or bust?
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 Italy weather last week of March.
- 7 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 8 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 9 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 10 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Antwerp Tram
- 13 Paris weather
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 17 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 Advice for London 2 days
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 22 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 25 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!