I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 3 Local markets in Italy
- 4 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 5 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 6 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 9 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 14 Europe Sim card help
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Buying flowers in London?
- 17 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 20 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 23 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 To do afternoon of arrival in London