I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Please do help with my Europe Itirenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 8 A Sardinia trip report
- 9 Granada
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 12 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Eastern Europe
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train