I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 3 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 4 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 5 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Greek Village
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 16 Europe First Timers
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland