I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Please do help with my Europe Itirenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 15 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton