I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 2 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 3 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 4 12-14 nights enough ?
- 5 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 6 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 7 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Need help with my itinerary
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 19 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Prague and Budapest
- 24 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 25 Berlin, Germany