I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션카지노べ♝【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】♝べ오션카지노
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage