I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 The Rain in Spain and more
- 3 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 4 Scotland Question
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Spain.. suggestions please
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Luggage on trains/security?
- 11 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 12 London dining service charge
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 18 the reality that it helps
- 19 Venice to Positano
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo