I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 8 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 train or plane
- 14 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 restaurants in Marais district
- 17 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 23 Shoes in Scotland
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???