I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Paris
- 2 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 3 Rome train to Positano
- 4 Road Maps of Ireland
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 9 A new travel app for Poland
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 17 December in Slovenia
- 18 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Dover queues
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?