I am planning my first trip to Scotland and England and would like to get your thoughts please. We are a couple in our 40s and have visited other parts of Europe extensively. My husband is a good/ experienced driver for long distance and drove often in France. We will rent a car from Edinburgh.
I know our plan is quite packed due to time limitation but we hope to enjoy the scenery.
Day 1 Arrive in Edinburgh (4pm)
Day 2 Explore Edinburgh
Day 3 Drive to Isle of Skye via Stirling (visit Castle&Wallace Moment/ Stirling Castle)
Stay in Portree
Day 4 Day trips in Skye
Stay in Portree
Day 5 Leave Portree to Lakes District (via fort William, Glencoe, Loch Lomond) lunch@ Fort William
Stay at Keswick
Day 6 Explore Lake District
Heading to Oxford
Day 7 Explore Oxford
Day 8 Visit Stonehenge, lunch at Salisbury
Stay in London
Day 9-10 London
Day 11 fly out
I am not quite sure about my Day5 if it's too much and if we will have a few hours to enjoy Loch Lomond. I can alter my itinerary to other suggested stopovers as long as it fits in the timeframe.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임사이트∽▼∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▼∽게임사이트
- 2 게임머니판매❦≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡❦게임머니판매
- 3 강친닷컴 ∽▲∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▲∽강친닷컴
- 4 제우스뱅크☆≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☆제우스뱅크
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 7 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 8 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 9 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 10 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 18 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe