I am planning my first trip to Scotland and England and would like to get your thoughts please. We are a couple in our 40s and have visited other parts of Europe extensively. My husband is a good/ experienced driver for long distance and drove often in France. We will rent a car from Edinburgh.
I know our plan is quite packed due to time limitation but we hope to enjoy the scenery.
Day 1 Arrive in Edinburgh (4pm)
Day 2 Explore Edinburgh
Day 3 Drive to Isle of Skye via Stirling (visit Castle&Wallace Moment/ Stirling Castle)
Stay in Portree
Day 4 Day trips in Skye
Stay in Portree
Day 5 Leave Portree to Lakes District (via fort William, Glencoe, Loch Lomond) lunch@ Fort William
Stay at Keswick
Day 6 Explore Lake District
Heading to Oxford
Day 7 Explore Oxford
Day 8 Visit Stonehenge, lunch at Salisbury
Stay in London
Day 9-10 London
Day 11 fly out
I am not quite sure about my Day5 if it's too much and if we will have a few hours to enjoy Loch Lomond. I can alter my itinerary to other suggested stopovers as long as it fits in the timeframe.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 WWI sites
- 5 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!