I previously posted this apartment that some of you pointed out did not have windows. I then contacted the owner and he confirmed there were window and included the additional photos. More than anything, I would appreciate your opinions regarding the location of the apartment.
Please comment on the attached VRBO Paris apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 2 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 3 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 4 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 mallorca
- 7 Satnav maps update
- 8 Spanish Music
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.