I previously posted this apartment that some of you pointed out did not have windows. I then contacted the owner and he confirmed there were window and included the additional photos. More than anything, I would appreciate your opinions regarding the location of the apartment.
Please comment on the attached VRBO Paris apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 2 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 8 Globus Tours
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 ITALY
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive