I previously posted this apartment that some of you pointed out did not have windows. I then contacted the owner and he confirmed there were window and included the additional photos. More than anything, I would appreciate your opinions regarding the location of the apartment.
Please comment on the attached VRBO Paris apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 Italy trip questions
- 3 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 9 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 10 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 11 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 21 Italy
- 22 Azores
- 23 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 24 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 25 Driving in Italy