Our family of four (ages 50s and 20s) will be travelling to Europe for the first time this year from Australia. This is our itinerary so far:
London: 4 nights (15-19 May)
Paris: 5 nights (19-24 May)
Amalfi Coast: 7 nights (24-31 May)
Rome: 4 nights (31 May - 4 June)
Florence: 5 nights (4-9 June)
Wengen: 13 nights (9-22 June)
Lucerne: 2 nights (22-24 June)
?????? 4-6 nights
We have booked accommodation for parts of our trip, however these are all still flexible, so feel free to make any comments or suggestions.
My main issue is that we still have 4-6 spare nights after Lucerne (although we can still fit them anywhere), and we are having much trouble deciding where we should spend them (possibly in 2 places?).
Ideas include: Black Forest in Germany, Hallstatt in Austria, French Riviera, Zermatt in Switzerland, Vienna any others? We are afraid that anywhere after Switzerland will simply pale in comparison to the sheer beauty of Switzerland!
Feel free to make any comments about our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Madrird and Seville
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report