Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tulips in the Netherland
- 2 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 3 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Dublin to Armagh?
- 11 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 18 England and Scotland
- 19 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report