Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 18 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget