Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 5 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 9 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 14 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 15 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 16 Please help me give good travel advice
- 17 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 18 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 19 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 20 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 21 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 22 ideas for Portugal please
- 23 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 24 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help