Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"