Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Schladming, Austria
- 3 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 4 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 5 Family trip to France with kids
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 10 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 11 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 12 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 13 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 14 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 15 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 16 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 17 25 days in Europe
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 24 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 25 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers