Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 6 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 7 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Reputable Tours
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Ideas for Spain in May
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 25 Renewing our vows in Venice