Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 2 Majorca - where to stay?
- 3 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 8 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Calling home from abroad
- 19 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 24 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?