Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 5 Is this realistic... advice?
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 8 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 9 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 10 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 13 Satnav maps update
- 14 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Great restaurants in Italy
- 18 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 21 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 25 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?