Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Transportation in Barcelona
- 7 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 5am arrival in Dublin
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 destination wedding
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites