Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Gift for French business associate
- 25 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice