Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 2 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 things in Rhonda
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Northern Spain literature
- 19 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary