Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 3 3 weeks (actually 20 nights!) in Spain
- 4 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 5 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 6 Italian Lakes
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 Day trips from Lisbon
- 9 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 10 No Pooh in Poland
- 11 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 15 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 16 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 23 Naxos in May
- 24 European Travel websites
- 25 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June