Hello -- Planning a trip to Norway late June. Looking for feedback on this potential itinerary. Day 1 - fly from US to Oslo; Day 2 - arrive in Oslo - do city activities; Day 3 - Oslo; Day 4 - fly to Tromso and spend time in Tromso; Day 5 - Tromso; Day 6, 7,8 - On Hurtugruten ferry to Bergen; Day 9 - Arrive Bergen; Day 10 - Bergen; Day 11 - train to Oslo; Day 12 - back to US. Some specific questions -- what would you do in Tromso, Oslo, and Bergen for activities? We are a couple in our 50's. Does it matter if we take the ferry Tromso to Bergen or vice versa? Would you change anything.
Please comment -- Norway Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 3 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Alterations to night trains routes
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 Questions About Croatia
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland