perhaps you can help me for my first trip to Europe this coming month of June.
i have read and looked for some information on a few different website for the train. however, to be honest with you i got very confused and not so sure which one is the best one for my route below (get the passes / direct ticket purchase at the station / any other method?):
1. Day train Berlin - Prague.
2. Day train Prague - Vienna
3. Day train Lucerne - Milan (Intercity Trains)
4. Train transport in Italy after a few days stay at each town (Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome)
I heard the above train trip no. 1, 2 & 3 offers a very scenic view, especially the Intercity Train for Lucern - Milan route. What is the earliest departure time for these trains?
I was thinking to take the sleeper (night) train for Amsterdam - Berlin, but then I learned that the schedule will take me to arrive in Berlin at around 4am and there is no later scheduled train (example: 11pm depart, arrive at approx 7am, etc..) . Is this correct? would it be better for me to take the plane instead?
For the route of Stockholm - Amsterdam and Viena - Zurich, I will take the plane.
please advise. transportation (flight / train) in Europe
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 7 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 How many home bases do we need for 3 weeks in Belgium
- 12 Rothenburg ob der tauber
- 13 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 17 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 20 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 21 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 22 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 23 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 24 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions