I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video of basketball around the world. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in Amsterdam on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Netherlands/Amsterdam
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game if it isn't raining.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 3 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 6 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 7 One day around Lake Brienz
- 8 Bayeux Restaurants
- 9 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 15 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 16 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 17 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 18 Car Hire Bologna
- 19 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 20 San Sebastian Beaches
- 21 Skiathos 2017
- 22 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP