I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video of basketball around the world. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in Amsterdam on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Netherlands/Amsterdam
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game if it isn't raining.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 11 Berlin -clubs
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 15 base in brussels
- 16 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 19 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel