I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video of basketball around the world. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in Amsterdam on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Netherlands/Amsterdam
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game if it isn't raining.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 21 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 When to Visit Scotland
- 25 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia