I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video of basketball around the world. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in Amsterdam on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Netherlands/Amsterdam
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game if it isn't raining.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 11 Sim Cards
- 12 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Portugal rental car
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 17 IWM
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Travelling Iceland
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 24 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples