Planning to leave the Adriatic coast (Dubrovnik) and head to Belgrade(Serbia)
as part of a journey into Romania.
Can any one tell about doing both those trips please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Road trip with our dog
- 4 Can parking
- 5 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 16 Douro Valley in January?
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 Munich and....???
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains