I'm trying to plan a 12-14 day Euro tour starting somewhere in northern spain and heading east to combine both cities and country, including Alps... would like to take a combo of flights, trains, and drives (and a hike or two) -- whichever makes the most sense for the destination. Suggestions? Assuming stops in Spain, France, Italy, Switz., Germany... hard to nail down a specific itinerary... looking for your thoughts. THANKS!
Forgot to add... this would be Spring 2016 (probably late May).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome