I'm trying to plan a 12-14 day Euro tour starting somewhere in northern spain and heading east to combine both cities and country, including Alps... would like to take a combo of flights, trains, and drives (and a hike or two) -- whichever makes the most sense for the destination. Suggestions? Assuming stops in Spain, France, Italy, Switz., Germany... hard to nail down a specific itinerary... looking for your thoughts. THANKS!
Forgot to add... this would be Spring 2016 (probably late May).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 Paris advice with kids
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 12 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 13 Amsterdam highlights
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 25 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres