I'm trying to plan a 12-14 day Euro tour starting somewhere in northern spain and heading east to combine both cities and country, including Alps... would like to take a combo of flights, trains, and drives (and a hike or two) -- whichever makes the most sense for the destination. Suggestions? Assuming stops in Spain, France, Italy, Switz., Germany... hard to nail down a specific itinerary... looking for your thoughts. THANKS!
Forgot to add... this would be Spring 2016 (probably late May).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 southeast sicily town as home base
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Chania
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy