I'm planning a trip to Spain with my husband for end of August, for 15 nights. I'm thinking to do the following plan:
- Barcelona, 4 nights
- San Sebastian, 4 nights (day trip to Bilbao)
- Seville, 4 nights (day trip to Cordoba and Granada and some beach town, any suggestion??)
- Madrid, 3 nights (day trip to Toledo)
I'm not sure if this is a good plan, do I need to include Malaga? are there any good beach towns close to Seville? Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 로하이양방 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 5 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 6 3 days outside Venice
- 7 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 8 Night Bus?
- 9 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 12 Moldova and Transnistria
- 13 Reaching the Lake District
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 seat reservations
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 25 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome