I'm planning a trip to Spain with my husband for end of August, for 15 nights. I'm thinking to do the following plan:
- Barcelona, 4 nights
- San Sebastian, 4 nights (day trip to Bilbao)
- Seville, 4 nights (day trip to Cordoba and Granada and some beach town, any suggestion??)
- Madrid, 3 nights (day trip to Toledo)
I'm not sure if this is a good plan, do I need to include Malaga? are there any good beach towns close to Seville? Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Venice
- 3 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Another Book List for Italy
- 9 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 10 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 11 Last night in Sweden
- 12 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 16 charming cities in Spain
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Berlin, Nice and London
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk