I'm planning a trip to Spain with my husband for end of August, for 15 nights. I'm thinking to do the following plan:
- Barcelona, 4 nights
- San Sebastian, 4 nights (day trip to Bilbao)
- Seville, 4 nights (day trip to Cordoba and Granada and some beach town, any suggestion??)
- Madrid, 3 nights (day trip to Toledo)
I'm not sure if this is a good plan, do I need to include Malaga? are there any good beach towns close to Seville? Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Cambrils
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 20 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 21 Trains in Alps and UK
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy