how would you apportion 5 or 6 nights between Seville, Cordova and Granada? are there side trips in the region that are doable by train or bus, or that make it worth renting a car? thanks
planning trip to Andalucia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Lakes District UK
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 9 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 When to go to Sicily
- 25 Wengen to Torino?