I already have all reservations made but one. I'm planning a trip from Rome to Venice and I don't really know how I want to go about doing thins except that I know I want to take a train and that I want to tour the canal on the gondola. I'm planning this trip in order to propose to my girlfriend and I knind of would like things to flow. I want to be able to get off the train and be near a part of the canal to where I can board, then travel to the end of the canal, depart somewhere to eat and board a train back to Rome. I'm on such a time hack because the day I plan on traveling to Venice, I have a 2pm check in with my next hotel so it kind of puts me on a time hack. I know the train ride is 3 hrs and 45 mins so I'll want to leave by 3pm and get there 645 pm. Leaving an hour to travel the canal, pop the question, eat with some wine and doard the train back to Rome. Can anybody give me advice on how to plot where I'll depart and where I'll board trains and the canal. I know the canal ends by Venezia S Lucia so would it be better to drop off at Venezia Mestre and depart on a canal from there?
Planning Trip From Rome to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Back home problems with sim card
- 3 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Budapest
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Budapest--baggage storage
- 12 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?