My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 2 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 3 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 4 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 5 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 8 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 11 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 12 Another question about the rouble.
- 13 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 14 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 15 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 16 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 17 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 explore Italy on a budget
- 20 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 21 French Prem Train Fares
- 22 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 23 Car rental in Santorini port
- 24 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats