My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Planning to Visit Munich, Germany and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 9 Schengen Visa Rules
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 24 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 25 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations