My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라《바카라카지노사이트
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Trogir or Split
- 7 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Istria in two days
- 11 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 12 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 13 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 Scotland itinerary help
- 17 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?