My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 8 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 9 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Athens
- 18 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices