My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Best Indian Food
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 dinner jackets