My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Planning to Visit Munich, Germany and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Prague flea markets
- 4 Tipping in Greece
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 Timing a river cruise
- 10 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 13 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 I need a haircut
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 20 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 21 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 22 Madrid apartments
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 25 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer