My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Planning to Visit Munich, Germany and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 6 Day trips from Marseille
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 10 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Day trips
- 20 London tube
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine