My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 5 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 8 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 9 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 10 Ireland one week
- 11 Please suggest best itinerary
- 12 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 13 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 14 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 15 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 CDG international flight
- 18 Berlin restaurant recs
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 23 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 24 Seville in late January
- 25 Lipari to Capri??