My family and I will be visiting Munich, Venice and maybe Florence this July. We are flying into Munich and plan to stay there for 3 days and then take train to Venice. My original plan was to do 3 days in Venice as well before returning to Munich for our departing flight. I will be traveling with my husband, mother-in-law and two sons (10 and 15). They would really like to go from Munich to Venice to Florence and Rome. We only have seven days to travel. Can someone recommend 1. The number of days I should spend in each city , 2. If we are not able to do all three cities in Italy, what is my best option, 3. What is the best way to travel? Our plan was to take the train to Venice and fly from whatever city becomes our final stop in Italy. This is our first trip, so any and all help is appreciated.
Planning to Visit Munich, Germany and Italy
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 10 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 22 More help with housing in Puglia
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June