I am planning a One day trip to Linz in the coming August.
Can you suggest me some good places that worth to see in this City ?
The last time I came there was in 1994.
So I have no memory for this City.
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Naples + Walking Tour
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 10 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 11 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 12 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 13 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 14 Venice gondola ride
- 15 Paris and Normandy
- 16 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 19 London and Normandy
- 20 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 21 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 22 rent muscle car in Norway
- 23 Athens tour guide advice
- 24 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 25 mystras or nemea