I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 5th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the itinerary!
I know its not the best time to spend time on the beaches but these are the only places coming to rescue if we want to be near the coast as well and do some skiing etc.
I want to stay in Cyprus for a maximum of 4 days and then move to Greece (Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete) and end at Athens.
I'd like some idea on how many days I should spend at each place.. I'm also willing to exclude some of the places mentioned for Greece and maybe interchange with other options (since Dec. would mean most ferry operators shut-down for holidays)
We love adventure and would like to start the trip with some beaches where we can relax after the crazy wedding.. That's why we'd like to start with Cyprus first since it should be relatively warmer. Then we're planning to start Greece with a few islands and head off to the mainland for skiing and Athens.
Does this seem feasible? Or are we cramping too many things?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 16 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 21 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?