I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 5th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the itinerary!
I know its not the best time to spend time on the beaches but these are the only places coming to rescue if we want to be near the coast as well and do some skiing etc.
I want to stay in Cyprus for a maximum of 4 days and then move to Greece (Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete) and end at Athens.
I'd like some idea on how many days I should spend at each place.. I'm also willing to exclude some of the places mentioned for Greece and maybe interchange with other options (since Dec. would mean most ferry operators shut-down for holidays)
We love adventure and would like to start the trip with some beaches where we can relax after the crazy wedding.. That's why we'd like to start with Cyprus first since it should be relatively warmer. Then we're planning to start Greece with a few islands and head off to the mainland for skiing and Athens.
Does this seem feasible? Or are we cramping too many things?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the Mods?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Short Trip to Paris
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Alhambra ticket confusions