I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 5th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the itinerary!
I know its not the best time to spend time on the beaches but these are the only places coming to rescue if we want to be near the coast as well and do some skiing etc.
I want to stay in Cyprus for a maximum of 4 days and then move to Greece (Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete) and end at Athens.
I'd like some idea on how many days I should spend at each place.. I'm also willing to exclude some of the places mentioned for Greece and maybe interchange with other options (since Dec. would mean most ferry operators shut-down for holidays)
We love adventure and would like to start the trip with some beaches where we can relax after the crazy wedding.. That's why we'd like to start with Cyprus first since it should be relatively warmer. Then we're planning to start Greece with a few islands and head off to the mainland for skiing and Athens.
Does this seem feasible? Or are we cramping too many things?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 3 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 4 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 5 A overweight and the average person would not gain a whopping
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 8 Train Help
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 11 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 12 Austria
- 13 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 14 Salento penninsula
- 15 Train rides
- 16 What about Basque Country?
- 17 Bursa/Iznik
- 18 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 19 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 20 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 24 Charles Degaulle question
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?