I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 5th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the itinerary!
I know its not the best time to spend time on the beaches but these are the only places coming to rescue if we want to be near the coast as well and do some skiing etc.
I want to stay in Cyprus for a maximum of 4 days and then move to Greece (Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete) and end at Athens.
I'd like some idea on how many days I should spend at each place.. I'm also willing to exclude some of the places mentioned for Greece and maybe interchange with other options (since Dec. would mean most ferry operators shut-down for holidays)
We love adventure and would like to start the trip with some beaches where we can relax after the crazy wedding.. That's why we'd like to start with Cyprus first since it should be relatively warmer. Then we're planning to start Greece with a few islands and head off to the mainland for skiing and Athens.
Does this seem feasible? Or are we cramping too many things?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 2 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 3 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 6 Northern lights in December
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 9 Verona and Lake Garda
- 10 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Italy - rental car damages query
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 24 Travel help
- 25 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom