I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 5th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the itinerary!
I know its not the best time to spend time on the beaches but these are the only places coming to rescue if we want to be near the coast as well and do some skiing etc.
I want to stay in Cyprus for a maximum of 4 days and then move to Greece (Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete) and end at Athens.
I'd like some idea on how many days I should spend at each place.. I'm also willing to exclude some of the places mentioned for Greece and maybe interchange with other options (since Dec. would mean most ferry operators shut-down for holidays)
We love adventure and would like to start the trip with some beaches where we can relax after the crazy wedding.. That's why we'd like to start with Cyprus first since it should be relatively warmer. Then we're planning to start Greece with a few islands and head off to the mainland for skiing and Athens.
Does this seem feasible? Or are we cramping too many things?
Planning the itinerary - Cyprus + Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 Nice or Marseille??
- 4 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 gites de france or agritourism
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11