I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 5th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the itinerary!
I know its not the best time to spend time on the beaches but these are the only places coming to rescue if we want to be near the coast as well and do some skiing etc.
I want to stay in Cyprus for a maximum of 4 days and then move to Greece (Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete) and end at Athens.
I'd like some idea on how many days I should spend at each place.. I'm also willing to exclude some of the places mentioned for Greece and maybe interchange with other options (since Dec. would mean most ferry operators shut-down for holidays)
We love adventure and would like to start the trip with some beaches where we can relax after the crazy wedding.. That's why we'd like to start with Cyprus first since it should be relatively warmer. Then we're planning to start Greece with a few islands and head off to the mainland for skiing and Athens.
Does this seem feasible? Or are we cramping too many things?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 2 Paris and Normandy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 France Study Abroad
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Two days in Rome
- 12 Classical Tour of Albania
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Anniversary trip to France
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 22 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 25 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon