I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 5th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the itinerary!
I know its not the best time to spend time on the beaches but these are the only places coming to rescue if we want to be near the coast as well and do some skiing etc.
I want to stay in Cyprus for a maximum of 4 days and then move to Greece (Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete) and end at Athens.
I'd like some idea on how many days I should spend at each place.. I'm also willing to exclude some of the places mentioned for Greece and maybe interchange with other options (since Dec. would mean most ferry operators shut-down for holidays)
We love adventure and would like to start the trip with some beaches where we can relax after the crazy wedding.. That's why we'd like to start with Cyprus first since it should be relatively warmer. Then we're planning to start Greece with a few islands and head off to the mainland for skiing and Athens.
Does this seem feasible? Or are we cramping too many things?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 York - Time for tea!
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 11 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 12 Touring Wales
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 3 nights in Tuscany
- 15 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 16 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 17 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 21 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 22 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 23 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?