I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Please suggest best itinerary
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 13 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 18 cell phone companys
- 19 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 20 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 21 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 22 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?