I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Planning Spain 2012 Travel - is this itinerary doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break