I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 "Too Much Cows"
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Rome -- The next time around
- 12 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 13 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 17 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Transport for local Venice travel
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Christmas in Italy
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords