I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Planning Spain 2012 Travel - is this itinerary doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport in Venice
- 2 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 3 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 4 Prebook B&Bs
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Wengen to Torino?
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 England & Scotland in April
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question