I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 2 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 5 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 8 What type of visa is right for me?
- 9 CDG to the 10th on Friday afternoon for 6
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 15 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 16 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 17 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 a loss about Paris
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 24 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 25 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome