I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Planning Spain 2012 Travel - is this itinerary doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 17 French Basque region
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving