I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Planning Spain 2012 Travel - is this itinerary doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 9 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Ireland Southwest
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 19 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 20 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?