I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Planning Spain 2012 Travel - is this itinerary doable?
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Dresden Train Station
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome