I have to be in Valencia for June 30, 2012 for my cousin's wedding (still questioning why she decided to do a summer wedding in Spain!) and since I"ll be in the country I figure I may as well travel around since I've never been besides Barcelona. I really want to go up to Basque Country (mmm food!) but then also go to Andalusia. I do not mind skipping Madrid or Barcelona. I'm just having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where I should fly in/out of, do I need to spend more/less time somewhere...?? Is Cadiz worth it to check out? What about Salamanca?
Draft Itinerary 1:
Fly into San Sebastian (2 days)-Valencia (5 days)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-Fly out of Barcelona(2)
Draft Itinerary 2:
Fly into Valencia (5)-Granada (2)-Cordoba (2)-Seville (3)-San Sebastian (3)-Fly out of Bilbao (1)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 11 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 ATM
- 19 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Living in Paris......for a week
- 22 ATM help
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages