In July i am going holiday to Romania for 10 days. I have read a couple of guide books and post on online forums and i have made a planning for a city trip within Romania. I will be arriving in Timisoara and leaving at Cluj-Napoca
Day 1 - Timisoara
Day 2- Oradea
Day 3- Cluj Napoca
Day 4 - Medias/Sighisoara
Day 5-8 Brasov
Day 8-9 Sibiu/Alba Iulia
Day 10- Cluj Napoca (flight home)
I was wondering if my planning for the trip was allright of need some adjustment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 2 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 3 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Naples + Walking Tour
- 10 TIM in FCO - update
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 17 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 18 Venice gondola ride
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?