Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We are from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit Europe, particularly Spain or Greece + Santorini from 24th Feb for approx 14 days to make an Island/-City combination !!
I would want you experienced comments on comparing Spain to Greece+santorini:
1). Is this the best time to Visit Spain or Greece n Santorini in terms of weather, off/peak season because from what I know, Switzerland, France, Italy etc are usually very cold at this time of year n we don't want our honeymoon to be spent wearing layers !!
2).Would Spain n its beaches or Santorini be most suitable Island for this time keeping in mind that we would not want too hot or too cold, so a stable weather to enjoy the at the weather with good sea temperature cos without Santorini am not sure Greece on its own would complete a honeymoon feel !!
3). Please help us make an itinerary for these 14 days including a beautiful romantic island honeymoon followed by a crazy adventurous city with brilliant nightlife in Greece pointing what places can we visit !!!!!
4). And what budget shall we be hoping to end up for a week in any of the beaches at a nice resort or villa !!! We are planning to spend approx $3000-$4000 for the honeymoon excluding the travel tickets !!
ANy other inputs will be greatly appreciated please !!!
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Planning our honeymoon in Europe February 2014 !!
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 2 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 3 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Honeymoon 2015
- 10 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 CDG to Lannion
- 13 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 14 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 15 walking guide in Paris
- 16 Blog updates from Europe.
- 17 Looking for add on city
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 21 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 22 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 23 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 24 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre