Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We are from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit Europe, particularly Spain or Greece + Santorini from 24th Feb for approx 14 days to make an Island/-City combination !!
I would want you experienced comments on comparing Spain to Greece+santorini:
1). Is this the best time to Visit Spain or Greece n Santorini in terms of weather, off/peak season because from what I know, Switzerland, France, Italy etc are usually very cold at this time of year n we don't want our honeymoon to be spent wearing layers !!
2).Would Spain n its beaches or Santorini be most suitable Island for this time keeping in mind that we would not want too hot or too cold, so a stable weather to enjoy the at the weather with good sea temperature cos without Santorini am not sure Greece on its own would complete a honeymoon feel !!
3). Please help us make an itinerary for these 14 days including a beautiful romantic island honeymoon followed by a crazy adventurous city with brilliant nightlife in Greece pointing what places can we visit !!!!!
4). And what budget shall we be hoping to end up for a week in any of the beaches at a nice resort or villa !!! We are planning to spend approx $3000-$4000 for the honeymoon excluding the travel tickets !!
ANy other inputs will be greatly appreciated please !!!
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노°```❤ 660ＢＯＸ。COM ❤```°다모아카지노
- 2 코리아카지노°```❤ 660ＢＯＸ。COM ❤```°코리아카지노
- 3 블랙잭카지노°```❤ 660ＢＯＸ。COM ❤```°블랙잭카지노
- 4 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 5 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 6 England/Scotland In January questions
- 7 Holding bags in Paris
- 8 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 9 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 12 Barcelona to south of France
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Edinburgh Questions...
- 15 Place to stay in London
- 16 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 17 SIXT car rental uk
- 18 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 19 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 20 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 21 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 22 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 23 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
Hello Forum Members !!!!!