My fiancé and I are planning our 16 day honeymoon and have changed where we want to go.
I use this site often and we love hearing everyone's great suggestions.
We are looking to honeymoon July 2016,
We want to go to Positano, Day trip to Capri, Spend some time in Tuscany- we both love wine tasting and would love to spend some time in wine tasting in Chianti. He actually proposed to me at a vineyard in the North Fork. Additionally, we also would love to spend some time in Cinque Terre and Venice.
We would love any information to help us plan our honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 2 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 3 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 8 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 11 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 12 Naples, Italy
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Where to buy Saffron?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Planning a European Trip