My fiancé and I are planning our 16 day honeymoon and have changed where we want to go.
I use this site often and we love hearing everyone's great suggestions.
We are looking to honeymoon July 2016,
We want to go to Positano, Day trip to Capri, Spend some time in Tuscany- we both love wine tasting and would love to spend some time in wine tasting in Chianti. He actually proposed to me at a vineyard in the North Fork. Additionally, we also would love to spend some time in Cinque Terre and Venice.
We would love any information to help us plan our honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Athens
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 9 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 10 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices