We're trying to plan a one week trip at the end of May to a European destination. We're thinking about Iceland, but are a bit intimidated by figuring out where to go on such short notice. Can you just base yourself in Reykjavik and do day trips? We're interested in outdoor activities, but not camping. Can we sign up for tours once there? (We aren't crazy about overly structured organized tours.) The Iceland Air website seems to offer information about a lot of tours, but everytime I try to find information about it it just kicks me into a flight search page (and the flight I asked for cost more than $5000!). Thanks for your help.
Planning one week in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Cashel
- 2 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 3 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 4 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 5 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 6 Help with Lucerne in April
- 7 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 8 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 9 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 10 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 11 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 12 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 15 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 16 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 19 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 20 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 21 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!