We're trying to plan a one week trip at the end of May to a European destination. We're thinking about Iceland, but are a bit intimidated by figuring out where to go on such short notice. Can you just base yourself in Reykjavik and do day trips? We're interested in outdoor activities, but not camping. Can we sign up for tours once there? (We aren't crazy about overly structured organized tours.) The Iceland Air website seems to offer information about a lot of tours, but everytime I try to find information about it it just kicks me into a flight search page (and the flight I asked for cost more than $5000!). Thanks for your help.
Planning one week in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Italy
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Positano, Italy
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Vienna highlights
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)