Newby here. We're planning a trip to France in September 2014. Right now, we're in the initial stages, reading guidebooks and working on an itinerary. I've been reading through some of the threads here and am a bit confused about something. When is the best time (fare wise) to purchase airline tickets? Ditto for train tickets within France. Thanks!
Planning next year's trip to France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 2 Madrid to Sevilla
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 8 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 12 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 13 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 19 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views