I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys