I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 2 Paris first then where?
- 3 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 4 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville