I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Schengen rule made easy
- 7 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 8 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 9 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 10 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 11 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 12 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 13 Bibich Winery
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 16 Honeymoon Decision?
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK