I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 2 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 3 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 4 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 5 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 6 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 11 4 days in lake region
- 12 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 13 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 14 Favorite things to do in London
- 15 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Europe in December for 10 days
- 20 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 21 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 25 Interested In Coach Passes