I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 8 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 9 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tyrol - need general help
- 15 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Munich accommodations
- 22 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 23 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 24 buying souviners and art
- 25 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June