I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 3 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 Bus Croatia
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 20 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 23 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Making reservations in Italy