I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 River cruises
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain