I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 4 Itinerary 20 days
- 5 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 6 Cotswold Churches
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 10 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 17 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 20 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 25 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia