I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 2 Two Days in Prague
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 london in 2.5 days
- 6 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 7 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 8 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 9 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 10 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Escargot
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Pisa or Siena?
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 21 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 Best data sim
- 24 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 25 Tickets for premier league and England games