I will be traveling to Rome with a teenager(15) and then have 9 days. Need advice on the logistics and advice on traveling on our own is a better idea or taking day tours from Rome. We would like to stay in Rome for 3 days, go to Florence for 2 days/1nt, then to Venice for 2days/1nt, travel to Naples/Amalfi Coast 2 days/1nt and back to Rome. How would I book transportation from one place to the next, transfers to and from hotel and sightseeing in the city. Open to ideas and suggestions.
Planning my trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 12 1 week in the Cyclades
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe