This is my first attempt to plan my own trip abroad. Would anyone share a successful itinerary for Germany, France and Italy within a 30-day time frame? Thanks in advance
Planning Germany, France and Italy for ~30 Days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 2 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 13 Schengen Visa Rules
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 24 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 25 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters