This is my first attempt to plan my own trip abroad. Would anyone share a successful itinerary for Germany, France and Italy within a 30-day time frame? Thanks in advance
Planning Germany, France and Italy for ~30 Days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Sagrada Familia
- 2 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 3 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Expat area's in France
- 7 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorrento Advice Please
- 10 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Do I need train tix in advance
- 14 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 15 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 16 Cyprus photo gallery
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 19 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 20 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?