My husband and my sister are planning to go to France in October for about three weeks. We are in our late 20's, our first time in France. We definitely would like to visit Paris and stay for about 6 nights. Upon my perusing of fodors, Dordogne keeps coming up and seems to be a beautiful place to visit. Were also considering Nice. So far. those are the 3 places we would like to visit. We like to sight see, walk, experince the food, culture and views. We would probably hit up only few places and stay there and possibly do day trips. Were from Toronto so will likely fly from there but dont know if its a good idea to fly out from CDG as well. My questions: Are Dordogne and Nice good places to visit in October? I know that trains regularly run between places, but I have also read that you need a car in going places in town, i.e. Dordogne. What are some accomodatons you can suggest? How much money should we set aside for our trip, excluding airfare? I know that its very subjective but I'd say for an average person that wish to have a great time to experience France and does not want/expect luxury. Any advices and help are welcome. Nothing has been booked yet. Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 2 태양성카지노【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Shoes in Scotland
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?