I'm planning for my driving trip in Scotland and I hope to have the opportunity to cover the northern highlands as well as the central one in 4 days. Here's my itinerary:
10/6: Reaching Edinburgh airport in the night. Pick up our rental car.
11/6: 1 whole day in Edinburgh.
12/6: Driving from Edinburgh to Inverness, through Perth, Loch Tay, Glen Lyon, Loch Ness.
13/6: Planning to go for a cruise at Moray Firth, then head down to Urquhart Castle, then drive through Glen Affric to Lairg, then to To Tongue to Durness and to Ullapool.
14/6: Driving to Fort William, probably with stops at Plockton and Kyle of Lochalsh.
15/6: Spend some time or drive through Glen Coe and head to York
16/6: Tour around York and continue to Nottingham
17/8: Tour around Nottingham and continue to London
18/8: Return the car and fly off from London
May I know if the itinerary is too ambitious? I have read a lot of reviews on Scotland Highlands, hence I hope to have the chance to at least drive through and take in as much sceneries as possible.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노영화【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 2 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼제주라마다카지노
- 3 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】국내인터넷카지노づ테크노해외카지노주소
- 4 카지노딜러자격증【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 5 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼나이트팔라스카지노
- 6 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바둑이정선
- 7 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】제주라마다카지노づ하나카지노체험
- 8 엔젤카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 9 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼마카오베네치안카지노
- 10 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼동남아현지카지노
- 11 세븐카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 12 카지노사이트【KBK99。COM】타짜바카라づ하이원카지노주소
- 13 인터넷바카라【KBK99。COM】모바일바카라づ로얄카지노체험
- 14 삼성바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 15 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼하이원정선카지노
- 16 인터넷카지노【KBK99。COM】카지노국내づ온라인카지노게임사이트
- 17 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼국내코리아카지노
- 18 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼코리아월드카지노
- 19 코리아카지노【KBK99。COM】안전한온라인카지노づ라이브카지노게임사이트
- 20 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼명품카지노나인
- 21 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】국내온라인카지노づ실시간카지노게임사이트
- 22 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼제주워커힐카지노
- 23 카지노사이트【KBK99。COM】카지노베팅법づ정선카지노주소가는길
- 24 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼강남세븐럭카지노
- 25 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼전용보스카지노
Planning for a driving trip in Scotland through the Scotland Highlands